Wednesday 26 February 2014

Back to Star Wars

After I had finished the amigurumi figures I was shown Julie Gillries Star Wars quiet book through Pinterest. It inspired me to make my granddaughter one. So over the next week or so it took shape. 

This page had CP30 in pieces in Chewy's box with snaps to put him together again.

This page had a string to thread through holes to show the Millennium Falcon how to get through the asteroid field. 
It was double sided and came to the next page where the MF was safely hidden. 
Or was it?

Undo Chewy's belt. 
"There are no life forms aboard Captain" or are there. 

Dress Princess Leia with different outfits and hairstyles. This was the last page. 
I was so pleased how this turned out that I have started a different quiet book for my grandson. 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment