Thursday 6 March 2014

Sean's activity book

I
I have finished Sean's activity book in about a week which is amazing. But then mostly I had everything I needed as I went to spotlight with a list.   I wrote the verses myself based on the book my kids had called 'Over in Meadow'.  The thing I really like about Australia is the exciting and surprising fauna. I want Sean to be proud of being an Australian even though his Mum and Dad have different backgrounds. 


First page the koalas have eyes that wink. 
2nd page the kangaroos can jump along the string. 
3rd page there is a squeaker in the mother kookaburra. 

4th page had stiff wings that flap. 
5th page has a removable mother echidna and a termite mound that has a dome to open it. 

6th page has six chicks on a turntable so they can 'run'. 

7th page has seven frilled lizards to count. 
8th page has witchety grubs  with a finger puppet. 

9th page has a mother crocodile with a zip mouth that opens. 
10th page has 10 dingoes to count. 
Back of the book with dedication. 
I hope he likes it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment