Friday 21 February 2014

2014 A New Year

Although it is now near the end of February I have decided to make a blog for the things I make which are not korowai weaving.  This is so my weaving blog doesn't get clogged with other things.
I have had a busy start to the year, not to mention end to last year, making amigurumi figures for grandchildren. 
Firstly I made a lot of animals I found on the Internet to get the hang of how to make them. 


Then my daughter-in-law suggested some octonauts figures for my grandson.    I found some patterns for these too although I think in the end I just adapted one pattern for most of them. Thanks to those who did make good patterns available on the web. 


Of course he needed something to keep them in so I made a clamshell holdall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment